REGISTER TO BUY NOW
To purchase, just register below. After that, you can purchase a membership with OVER 25,000 practice questions for gifted and talented and private school admissions testing. Ensure your child gets a top-notch education.
To purchase, just register below. After that, you can purchase a membership with OVER 25,000 practice questions for gifted and talented and private school admissions testing.
EXISTING MEMBERS LOG IN BELOW
- Practice Questions
- Online Games
- Skill Building Partner Programs
- Kindergarten Readiness
- State Tests & Common Core
- Parent Resources
- If you don’t already have one, create your TestingMom.com account using the “START NOW” form! If you already have an account, simply log in.
- After you've created your account, purchase a membership by clicking here, or by clicking "Buy Now" at the top-right of any page of the site.
- Browse our membership options and select the option that best suits your needs.
- After logging in to the site, select the test or city program you need in the blue “Select Practice Questions” bar.
- Once you’re on the test page, browse our lessons for parents. We’ve compiled tons of information to help you understand each test.
- Then, click the “Practice Questions View and Print” tab. This will take you to the practice questions for each test.
- Copy the password for the questions you want to work with and paste it into the security bar. This will open the document. Your child can point to answers on the screen or you can print the document on paper.
- After logging in to the site, select the “Online Games Practice” bar to play our unique test prep games.
- Your child can practice test questions in game-format, including practice questions for NNAT®2 Pattern Completion puzzles, CogAT® Folding items, WPPSI™-IV and WISC®-IV Pattern Block subtests, and more!
- Does your child love playing the iPad? Our Pattern Completion puzzles and Pattern Tile game are iPad friendly and touch enabled!
- Even if your child isn’t taking a test, these games build visual-spatial reasoning skills that kids need for school success!
- In addition to all of our fantastic original test prep material, Top 1% and Genius members have access to our Space Baby Academy partners – Brain Pop, Scholastic, World Book, Spellodrome, Study Island, Britannica and more – with animated lessons and hundreds of thousands of questions in reading, math, science, social studies and more!
- Play math games at Manga High, explore topics with Worldbook and Britannica, complete a full kindergarten curriculum at Miss Humblebee’s Academy, learn to read at Reading Kingdom, join a global math competition at Mathletics, and more!
- We’re always adding new knowledge enrichment programs, giving your child countless hours of fun and learning.
- After logging in to the site, select the “Kindergarten Readiness” bar to help your toddler or pre-K child build skills needed for school.
- Open the “Kindergarten Readiness Assessment” to know what teachers will look for when your child first starts school.
- Learn which Space Baby Academy Programs are right for young children.
- Watch the Testing Mom’s videos on skills kids need for school success and how to instill them at home. Play the suggested off-line games to build each ability. See how your child does with practice questions designed to assess these abilities in the youngest children.
- After logging in to the site, select the “State Tests and Common Core” bar to help your child prepare for your state’s achievement test.
- Open your state’s link to learn about state testing requirements where you live. Try our new Common Core practice questions if your state will be testing with Common Core in 2014.
- Set up a Study Island account and work the practice questions there that are suggested under your state’s link.
- Practice math and English questions under “Show What You Know” for your child’s grade. Be sure to have your child watch the lessons on doing better at taking tests and overcoming test anxiety!
- After logging in to the site, explore our Parent Resources on the homepage.
- Parent Resources includes Q&A’s with testing and education experts, recordings of past teleseminars and live events, a Prep Kit for private school and gifted program admissions, radio shows on parenting topics, and tips from parents who already successfully prepared their kids for testing.
- Are you worried about getting your shy child comfortable with an unfamiliar tester? Check out our popular “Shy Kids” interview with Dr. Bernardo Carducci.
- Do you also want to use workbooks and games to prepare for testing? Check out or store! You’ll have access to members-only discounts!