In NYC, the ERB’s ECAA®(WISC-V®-based) is administered to students entering independent schools, grades 2-4.
Our ECAA®/WISC®-V Workbook for students entering Grades 2-4 provides practice for children so they can become accustomed to the types of questions included on the Early Childhood Admissions Assessment® (ECAA®) administered by the Educational Records Bureau (ERB).
For students entering grade 2, the ECAA® includes subtests adapted from the WISC®-V assessment. For students entering grades 3-4, the ECAA® also includes a Reading Comprehension section, which is included as a section in our workbook.
For example, if your students is currently in 1st, 2nd or 3rd grade and is applying to 2nd, 3rd or 4th grade at an independent school, then this is the book you need.
Our ECAA®/WISC®-V Workbook for students entering grades 2-4 also includes:
- A Parent’s Book with thorough subtest breakdowns, administrative instructions/prompts, answer charts, and answer explanations.
- A corresponding Child’s Book with 400+ questions throughout the 11 ECAA® subtests (ages 6-16).
- Verbal subtests Similarities, Vocabulary, Information, and Comprehension.
- Nonverbal subtests Block Design, Matrix Reasoning, Coding, Figure Weights, Picture Span, and Visual Puzzles.
- A Reading Comprehension subtest for students entering grades 3-4.
- Bi-colored blocks for use on the Block Design exercises.
Please open shipment upon receipt and contact us immediately if there is an issue with your order. Since products are test preparation materials, there is a 3 day return policy except on certain items (see below). Products returned in perfect, resalable condition may be returned (at owner’s expense) within 3 days of receipt for a full refund minus a $15 restocking fee.
The following materials may not be returned:
- OLSAT™ Practice Tests A, B and C
- NNAT™ Practice Test
- ERB/WPPSI™-IV Practice Test
- ERB/WISC™-IV Practice Test
- Individual ERB/WPPSI™-IV and ERB/WISC™ Subtest Workbooks
- New York City Gifted & Talented Practice Test 1: Kindergarten Entry
- Analogies Workbooks A, B, C and D
- Aristotle Circle ISEE® Lower Level Practice Test I
- Aristotle Circle ISEE® Middle Level Practice Test I
- Raven’s Progressive Matrices™ Test Prep Workbook
- InView™ Test Prep Workbook
- InView™ Preparation Workbook & Raven’s Progressive Matrices™ Workbook Bundle
- SSAT™ Elementary Level Practice Test (5th Grade Candidates)