Our two-volume complete workbook demystifies the new WPPSI™-IV test and gives you hundreds of practice exercises and an additional 400+ colorful Vocabulary images. This workbook includes Aristotle Circle’s new Pre-K & Kindergarten Preparation Workbook for the ERB/WPPSI™-IV Test: New Subtests.
Aristotle Circle’s leading ERB prep workbook also provides:
- Unprecedented insight into the actual test.
- Differences between the WPPSI™-III and the WPPSI™-IV tests.
- Detail and practice for each new subtest: Animal Coding, Bug Search, Cancellation, Picture Memory, Information and Zoo Locations.
- Clarity on common misconceptions about what the test is, how it is administered, what is actually being tested, and how to best prepare.
- Advice on when your child should take the test – it does matter!
- Practical exercises and activities that focus exclusively on the concepts tested.
- Hundreds of exercises that are structured and presented in a way similar to those on the test.
- Skill-building games and activities that you can incorporate into your daily routine.
- 400+ colorful Vocabulary images, including all images your child is required to know on the actual test.
- Advice to increase persistence, focus, and the ability to work through frustration.
- 16 solid and bi-colored block manipulatives to practice the Block Design activities.
- 80 monster stickers to encourage persistence and promote learning through play.
Aristotle Circle’s Pre-K & Kindergarten Preparation Workbook for the ERB/WPPSI™-IV Test was developed by Aristotle Circle’s Director of Product Development, Janet Roberts. Roberts received her Masters of Science from Oxford University’s Department of Education in Educational Research Methodology, and is a certified teacher with a Bachelor of Education. Roberts has also studied at New York City’s most prestigious educational institutions, including Columbia University and Stuyvesant High School.
To develop the contents of this book, Roberts worked with select Aristotle Circle Test-Preparation Experts with extensive backgrounds in administering and tutoring early childhood educational assessments, intelligence tests, and neuro-psychological evaluations. To ensure this book was made to maximize your learning, it was designed and edited in collaboration with an Art professor with a Masters of Fine Arts and an art fellowship from Yale University.
Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence™ – Third Edition (WPPSI™ – III) and Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence™ – Fourth Edition (WPPSI™ – IV) are trademarks of Pearson Education, Inc or its affiliate(s), or their licensors. TestingMom.com is not affiliated with nor related to Pearson Education, Inc or its affiliates (“Pearson”). Pearson does not sponsor or endorse any TestingMom.com product, nor have TestingMom.com products or services been reviewed, certified, or approved by Pearson. Trademarks referring to specific test providers are used by TestingMom.com for nominative purposes only and such trademarks are solely the property of their respective owners.
Please open shipment upon receipt and contact us immediately if there is an issue with your order. Since products are test preparation materials, there is a 3 day return policy except on certain items (see below). Products returned in perfect, resalable condition may be returned (at owner’s expense) within 3 days of receipt for a full refund minus a $15 restocking fee.
The following materials may not be returned:
- OLSAT™ Practice Tests A, B and C
- NNAT™ Practice Test
- ERB/WPPSI™-IV Practice Test
- ERB/WISC™-IV Practice Test
- Individual ERB/WPPSI™-IV and ERB/WISC™ Subtest Workbooks
- New York City Gifted & Talented Practice Test 1: Kindergarten Entry
- Analogies Workbooks A, B, C and D
- Aristotle Circle ISEE® Lower Level Practice Test I
- Aristotle Circle ISEE® Middle Level Practice Test I
- Raven’s Progressive Matrices™ Test Prep Workbook
- InView™ Test Prep Workbook
- InView™ Preparation Workbook & Raven’s Progressive Matrices™ Workbook Bundle
- SSAT™ Elementary Level Practice Test (5th Grade Candidates)