What’s On the Tests? Understanding the Gifted and Talented Program Testing and Admissions Process
Register below for the TestingMom.com Parent Seminar on Wednesday, May 8th from 6:30 to 8pm
What’s Covered in the Gifted Talented Parent Seminar?
Frisco Live Event – Gifted and Talented Seminar:
Are you a parent to a preschooler or early elementary school-aged child? Do you feel overwhelmed or confused by the gifted and talented program eligibility testing and admissions process? If so, please RSVP today for an informative seminar with our team of experts on Wednesday evening, May 8, 2019. We’ve got a wealth of resources to help walk you through it. Our expertise has already helped thousands of kids double their odds of getting into these highly competitive G&T programs! We’ve been supporting Frisco, Plano, McKinney and Allen parents for 9 years, so we would love to support you as well!
We love your kids, but we want you to get the most out of your time with our experts. Please kindly make arrangements for your children, as this information session is for parents and guardians only.
What: Parent Seminar
When: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Time: 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Crest INFINITI Event Center
Frisco, TX 75034
Please follow the EVENT PARKING signs for parking that is reserved for our event!
At this event geared exclusively for parents of students currently aged Pre-K through 2nd Grade, you’ll learn:
- All about the various tests administered in the highly selective Gifted and Talented admissions processes in the area
- About the various area gifted programs and application processes
- Effective ways to help your child perform well in testing, including: proven techniques for getting through every question, sitting still, overcoming anxiety, paying attention and feeling confident testing in an unfamiliar setting with an unfamiliar person
- A 5-step test prep system to follow that will double your child’s chances of qualifying for the program that you want most
- Fun ways to get your child ready at home for testing by turning practice into a game for just a few minutes each day!
Participate in a live Q&A with our experts to answer your unique questions and concerns!
Register for the TestingMom.com Parent Seminar
Pay only $3 per person to learn the ins and outs of the complicated testing and admissions process for the most coveted and highly competitive programs throughout the area. Seating is limited, so don’t wait — register and purchase your $3 ticket today!
IMPORTANT: No tickets will be issued, but we’ll add your name to the guest list after processing your payment. Please bring your ID to gain entrance to the seminar. We love your kids, but we want you to get the most out of your time with our experts. Please kindly make arrangements for your children, as this information session is for parents and guardians only. No refund will be given if you are unable to attend.