Aristotle Circle’s Lower Level Practice Test for Independent School Entrance Examination® (ISEE® Test) prepares your child for the ISEE® test through practice and familiarization with the tested ISEE® test question-types. Our full-length practice test will help maximize your child’s test-taking confidence and scores. Using this practice test, you can assess your child’s performance and see which of the five areas tested on the ISEE® test need improvement: verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, reading comprehension, mathematics achievement, and essay.
Our Lower Level Practice Test for Independent School Entrance Examination® (ISEE® Test) book includes:
- Detailed answer explanations appropriate for students of all levels that help your child better understand any questions that were difficult or need more help to understand
- Question-type identification
- Question difficulty-level breakdown
- Essay outline & full model essay for tested essay prompt
- Helpful hints & strategies
- Key concept review
- How to understand ISEE® test scoring and the Individual Student Report (ISR)
Aristotle Circle’s Lower Level Practice Test for Independent School Entrance Examination® (ISEE® Test) is designed to maximize your child’s performance and scores on the actual test day by helping ensure there are no surprises. Your child will know what to expect on the test and have the opportunity to reinforce strengths and improve weaknesses revealed in this practice test before taking the exam.Aristotle Circle offers a full-range of services to help you prepare for the ISEE® Test, including a supplementary Lower Level Workbook for the ISEE® Test, tutoring services, interview preparation, and admission consulting.This Lower Level Practice Test for Independent School Entrance Examination® (ISEE® Test) was developed by Aristotle Circle’s Director of Product Development, Janet Roberts. Roberts received her Masters of Science from Oxford University’s Department of Education in Educational Research Methodology, and is a certified teacher with a Bachelor of Education. Roberts has also studied at New York City’s most prestigious educational institutions, including Columbia University and Stuyvesant High School.
To develop the contents of this book, Roberts worked with select Aristotle Circle Test-Preparation Experts, including Harvard graduates and Math professors with extensive knowledge of the ISEE® test. To ensure this book was made to maximize your learning, it was designed and edited by an Art professor with a Masters of Fine Arts and an art fellowship from Yale University.
Independent School Entrance Exam® (ISEE®) is a registered trademark of the Educational Resource Bureau (ERB) or its affiliate(s), or their licensors. TestingMom.com is not affiliated with nor related to the Educational Resource Bureau (ERB) or its affiliates (“ERB”). ERB does not sponsor or endorse any TestingMom.com product, nor have TestingMom.com products or services been reviewed, certified, or approved by ERB. Trademarks referring to specific test providers are used by TestingMom.com for nominative purposes only and such trademarks are solely the property of their respective owners.
Please open shipment upon receipt and contact us immediately if there is an issue with your order. Since products are test preparation materials, there is a 3 day return policy except on certain items (see below). Products returned in perfect, resalable condition may be returned (at owner’s expense) within 3 days of receipt for a full refund minus a $15 restocking fee.
The following materials may not be returned:
- OLSAT™ Practice Tests A, B and C
- NNAT™ Practice Test
- ERB/WPPSI™-IV Practice Test
- ERB/WISC™-IV Practice Test
- Individual ERB/WPPSI™-IV and ERB/WISC™ Subtest Workbooks
- New York City Gifted & Talented Practice Test 1: Kindergarten Entry
- Analogies Workbooks A, B, C and D
- Aristotle Circle ISEE® Lower Level Practice Test I
- Aristotle Circle ISEE® Middle Level Practice Test I
- Raven’s Progressive Matrices™ Test Prep Workbook
- InView™ Test Prep Workbook
- InView™ Preparation Workbook & Raven’s Progressive Matrices™ Workbook Bundle
- SSAT™ Elementary Level Practice Test (5th Grade Candidates)