Aristotle Circle is proud to announce the release of our new prep workbook for the ISEE® Test for Lower Level admissions (Entry to Grades 5 & 6). From the company featured on ABC News, Dr. Phil, and in The Wall Street Journal, this newest addition to our test-prep line will provide your child with the tools to perform their best on test day.
Our prep workbook for the ISEE Test prepares your child for the ISEE test with hundreds of authentic practice questions modeled on the five test Sections: Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics Achievement, and the Essay. Your child will know what to expect on the ISEE test and how to employ powerful test-taking strategies to help ensure success on the actual test day.
This workbook is designed to prepare your child for exam-day success through:
- Hundreds of practice questions for all five Sections on the ISEE Test
- Quizzes to test progress and mastery
- Thorough explanations of the five test Sections
- Detailed answer explanations suitable for students of all levels
- Comprehensive Essay strategies, outlines, and full model Essays
- Difficulty-level breakdown of all the practice questions
- Workspace for every problem to keep practice organized and easy to reference
- Essential Vocabulary
- Vital Math Terms required for middle school readiness
- Answer choice bubbling practice for every question to increase standardized test-taking skills familiarity and confidence
- Helpful hints & strategies
- Information on how to understand ISEE test scoring and the Individual Student Report (ISR)
This Preparation Workbook provides your child the opportunity to reinforce strengths and improve upon weaknesses so they can achieve a higher score on the ISEE test.
Our Preparation Workbook content is aligned with national standards outlined by the National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE), the International Reading Association (IRA), and the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM).
Our Preparation Workbook can also be used to prepare for:
- CTP®-4 test (Comprehensive Testing Program)
- Reading Comprehension for the ERB Test
- State Tests aligned to Common Core Standards such as NY ELA & State Mathematics Tests
- General academic enrichment
- Middle school readiness
Aristotle Circle offers a full-range of services to prepare for the ISEE Test, including a supplementary Lower Level Workbook for the ISEE Test workbook, tutoring services, interview preparation, and admissions consulting.
Our Lower Level Practice Test for the ISEE test was developed by Aristotle Circle’s Director of Product Development, Janet Roberts. Roberts received her Masters of Science from Oxford University’s Department of Education in Educational Research Methodology, and is a certified teacher with a Bachelor of Education. Roberts has also studied at New York City’s most prestigious educational institutions, including Columbia University and Stuyvesant High School.
To develop the contents of this book, Roberts worked with select Aristotle Circle Test-Preparation Experts, including Harvard graduates and Math professors with extensive knowledge of the ISEE test. To ensure this book was made to maximize your learning, it was designed and edited by an Art professor with a Masters of Fine Arts and an art fellowship from Yale University.
Aristotle Circle’s Lower Level Practice Test and Lower Level Workbook questions align with the national standards in English and Mathematics as adopted by the National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE), the International Reading Association (IRA), and the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM).
Independent School Entrance Exam® (ISEE®) is a registered trademark of the Educational Resource Bureau (ERB) or its affiliate(s), or their licensors. TestingMom.com is not affiliated with nor related to the Educational Resource Bureau (ERB) or its affiliates (“ERB”). ERB does not sponsor or endorse any TestingMom.com product, nor have TestingMom.com products or services been reviewed, certified, or approved by ERB. Trademarks referring to specific test providers are used by TestingMom.com for nominative purposes only and such trademarks are solely the property of their respective owners.
CTP® (Comprehensive Testing Program®) is a registered trademark of the Educational Resource Bureau (ERB) and/or the Educational Testing Service (ETS) or their affiliate(s), or their licensors. TestingMom.com is not affiliated with nor related to the Educational Resource Bureau (ERB) and/or the Educational Testing Service (ETS) or their affiliates (“ERB/ETS”). ERB/ETS do not sponsor or endorse any TestingMom.com product, nor have TestingMom.com products or services been reviewed, certified, or approved by ERB/ETS. Trademarks referring to specific test providers are used by TestingMom.com for nominative purposes only and such trademarks are solely the property of their respective owners.
Please open shipment upon receipt and contact us immediately if there is an issue with your order. Since products are test preparation materials, there is a 3 day return policy except on certain items (see below). Products returned in perfect, resalable condition may be returned (at owner’s expense) within 3 days of receipt for a full refund minus a $15 restocking fee.
The following materials may not be returned:
- OLSAT™ Practice Tests A, B and C
- NNAT™ Practice Test
- ERB/WPPSI™-IV Practice Test
- ERB/WISC™-IV Practice Test
- Individual ERB/WPPSI™-IV and ERB/WISC™ Subtest Workbooks
- New York City Gifted & Talented Practice Test 1: Kindergarten Entry
- Analogies Workbooks A, B, C and D
- Aristotle Circle ISEE® Lower Level Practice Test I
- Aristotle Circle ISEE® Middle Level Practice Test I
- Raven’s Progressive Matrices™ Test Prep Workbook
- InView™ Test Prep Workbook
- InView™ Preparation Workbook & Raven’s Progressive Matrices™ Workbook Bundle
- SSAT™ Elementary Level Practice Test (5th Grade Candidates)