Our Workbook for NNAT® Test Level A helps parents understand the content on the test, as well as provides ample practice questions to help prepare children for the exam. The NNAT® test is a culturally-neutral, nonverbal measure of reasoning and problem solving abilities. This test does not require English language skills; it contains problems that primarily use shapes and pictures.
Aristotle Circle promotes learning through play. In creating our colorful and effective workbooks for the NNAT® test, we leveraged our education and testing experts hands-on experience as well as feedback directly from children. The Workbook for NNAT® Test Level A includes over 350 practice questions and suggested activities for further practice.
The Workbook for NNAT® Test Level A also includes:
- Descriptions of the 4 different subtests
- A guide on how to interpret the scores
- Suggested lesson plans on how to use your preparation time until test day
- 150+ practice questions for the NNAT® test that are structured and presented in a way that is similar to those on the test
- A full-length practice test and performance guidelines
- 200+ skill-building activities to help develop general reasoning skills
- Tips to help your child build problem-solving strategies
- Full examples and explanations of how to go through each type of practice question for the NNAT® test
- Suggested activities and games that can be easily incorporated into daily life
- 80 monster stickers to encourage persistence and promote learning through play
Please open shipment upon receipt and contact us immediately if there is an issue with your order. Since products are test preparation materials, there is a 3 day return policy except on certain items (see below). Products returned in perfect, resalable condition may be returned (at owner’s expense) within 3 days of receipt for a full refund minus a $15 restocking fee.
The following materials may not be returned:
- OLSAT™ Practice Tests A, B and C
- NNAT™ Practice Test
- ERB/WPPSI™-IV Practice Test
- ERB/WISC™-IV Practice Test
- Individual ERB/WPPSI™-IV and ERB/WISC™ Subtest Workbooks
- New York City Gifted & Talented Practice Test 1: Kindergarten Entry
- Analogies Workbooks A, B, C and D
- Aristotle Circle ISEE® Lower Level Practice Test I
- Aristotle Circle ISEE® Middle Level Practice Test I
- Raven’s Progressive Matrices™ Test Prep Workbook
- InView™ Test Prep Workbook
- InView™ Preparation Workbook & Raven’s Progressive Matrices™ Workbook Bundle
- SSAT™ Elementary Level Practice Test (5th Grade Candidates)
NNAT-2® and Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test® are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Pearson Education, Inc or its affiliate(s), or their licensors. Aristotle Circle is not affiliated with nor related to Pearson Education, Inc or its affiliates (“Pearson”). Pearson does not sponsor or endorse any Aristotle Circle product, nor have Aristotle Circle products or services been reviewed, certified, or approved by Pearson. Trademarks referring to specific test providers are used by TestingMom.comfor nominative purposes only and such trademarks are solely the property of their respective owners.