The OLSAT® Test Level A test is for children currently in Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten for entry into 1st grade and is comprised of 10 subtests that assess skills such as following directions, classification, identifying associations, establishing sequences, basic mathematical knowledge, analogies, and identifying similarities and differences.
Our 70-question practice test is structured and presented similar to the actual Otis-Lennon School Ability Test®. This diagnostic practice test includes all new questions for each of the ten subtest types administered on the OLSAT® test. The first 10 questions are warm-ups to familiarize your child with the structure and type of questions from each subtest. On the practice test, Pre-Kindergarten children answer the first 40 questions; Kindergarten children answer all 60 questions. You may then use your child’s results and our Performance Guidelines to identify areas of strength and weakness.
Aristotle Circle’s Practice Test for OLSAT® Test, Level A includes:
- 10 warm-up questions, one each of the 10 question types
- 60-question practice test
- Parent Instruction & Answer Book
- Child’s Book of test questions
- Performance Record Form
- Performance Guidelines, which enable you to identify your child’s areas of strength and weakness
- 80 monster stickers to encourage persistence and promote learning through play
Aristotle Circle’s goal is to give parents choices and expert advice to make informed decisions. In addition to practice tests, we offer test preparation materials, child assessments, tutoring, and expert advisory services to help navigate the admissions and education process, from pre-school to post-graduate level.
Our workbooks for the OLSAT® test help parents understand the content on the test, as well as provide practice questions to help prepare children for the exam. As on the actual OLSAT® exam, the questions included in Aristotle Circle’s Practice tests range in difficulty and are intended for children entering Kindergarten and First Grade. In New York, the OLSAT® test is given to Pre-K children entering Kindergarten and Kindergarten children entering First Grade. Aristotle Circle’s diagnostic practice tests do not take the place of an assessment by a child psychologist or education or testing expert. These tests, like the actual OLSAT® test, may not accurately reflect a child’s ability.
*International shipping costs vary. If you require international shipping we will contact you once your order is placed.
Please open shipment upon receipt and contact us immediately if there is an issue with your order. Since products are test preparation materials, there is a 3 day return policy except on certain items (see below). Products returned in perfect, resalable condition may be returned (at owner’s expense) within 3 days of receipt for a full refund minus a $15 restocking fee.
The following materials may not be returned:
- OLSAT™ Practice Tests A, B and C
- NNAT™ Practice Test
- ERB/WPPSI™-IV Practice Test
- ERB/WISC™-IV Practice Test
- Individual ERB/WPPSI™-IV and ERB/WISC™ Subtest Workbooks
- New York City Gifted & Talented Practice Test 1: Kindergarten Entry
- Analogies Workbooks A, B, C and D
- Aristotle Circle ISEE® Lower Level Practice Test I
- Aristotle Circle ISEE® Middle Level Practice Test I
- Raven’s Progressive Matrices™ Test Prep Workbook
- InView™ Test Prep Workbook
- InView™ Preparation Workbook & Raven’s Progressive Matrices™ Workbook Bundle
- SSAT™ Elementary Level Practice Test (5th Grade Candidates)