NYC Gifted and Talented Seminar – September 10th 6:30 pm
Register at BOTTOM of page for the TestingMom.com NYC Parent Seminar on:
Tuesday, September 10th, 2019 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Tryp Hotel : 345 West 35th Street, New York, NY 10001
Who should attend:
- Parents and caregivers of students interested in NYC G&T, Hunter and Private School.
- Karen Quinn, “The Testing Mom”, Co-founder of TestingMom.com and testing authority
- NYC mom who has been through the NYC G&T testing and has both children attending NEST+M citywide G&T program.
This discussion will update you and inform you about the resources to manage your next steps with your children: if you are just beginning the process, in the midst of it, or even considering the options for a year from now.
If you’re a parent to a preschooler or early elementary school-aged child and feel overwhelmed or confused by the NYC gifted and talented program eligibility testing, please RSVP today for an informative parent seminar with our team of NYC experts. We’ve got a wealth of resources to help walk you through it — and our expertise has already helped thousands of kids double their odds of getting into these highly competitive NYC G&T and private school programs!
IMPORTANT: We love your kids, but due to the complexity of topic please ensure there are NO CHILDREN at this event.
Register at BOTTOM of page.
Tuesday, September 10th, 2019
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Where: Tryp Hotel 345 West 35th Street, New York, NY 10001
At this parent seminar you’ll learn:
All about the NYC G&T (including Hunter) tests and private school admissions:
- All about the tests given to determine eligibility for NYC’s highly competitive programs (the NNAT, OLSAT, AABL, Stanford-Binet, etc.).
- Effective ways to help your child perform well on test day, including techniques for getting through the questions, sitting still, overcoming anxiety, paying attention and feeling confident about going into a testing situation with a complete stranger.
- Test prep resources: What should I be doing when it is a month in advance of my child’s G&T test?
- A high-level overview of NYC’s various private schools, G&T programs and admissions processes, including the school visits and interviews.
- What things you can do at home to help your child prepare for testing.
- You’ll also participate in a live Q&A with our experts who will be happy to discuss your unique concerns and answer your questions.
- Seating is limited, so don’t wait — register below for your ticket today! This seminar will fill up FAST!
- NOTE: Same material covered at both NYC events