Contact support via Email
Contact support via telephone
General questions and inquiries (including technical issues): 877-609-6203
Billing questions: 800-975-3061
Online tutoring: 813-544-3833
Tutoring Center in New York City: 646-760-8885
850 7th Avenue, New York City 10019
(between 54th St and 55th St)
12pm - Midnight Eastern TimeMONDAY - THURSDAY
9am - Midnight Eastern TimeFRIDAY
9am - 5pm Eastern TimeSATURDAY
11am - 5pm Eastern Time
Contact support via chat
Contact support via text
Frequently asked questions
How is a TestingMom.com membership different than using workbooks?
Workbooks are great, but they are just one tool in your test-prep arsenal. With a TestingMom.com membership, you get questions at your child’s level, plus easier and harder levels, you get both printable and interactive questions, you get games to build underlying skills, and you get everything immediately so you can start now. We do offer some great workbooks through TestingMom.com and we're in the process of expanding our selection!
What does your site offer that I can’t get for free elsewhere online?
• More Questions. Over 100,000 practice questions for the most-given including cognitive, group intelligence and state achievement tests.
• Comprehensive Coverage. Questions are modeled after the different types of questions on tests and we give you comprehensive coverage of all skills assessed.
• Unique Games. We offer a variety of fun, interactive games that you won’t find anywhere else online that are designed to help your child learn the underlying skills needed for success.
• Valuable Premium Education Programs. Our premium skill-building programs are designed to keep your child learning long after the test is over. These partner programs from some of the biggest names in education (like Scholastic, World Book, Britannica and more!) cover subjects including reading, math, English language arts, science, social studies, introductory coding, financial literacy, chess, foreign languages, and more. Purchasing individual memberships to these programs would cost you well over $500 per year, but our Skill Building Academy features access to 40+ programs included with your membership.
• Online Expert Advice. We provide guidance from our Parent Success Team on how to use our materials to give your child the best possible chance to achieve the outcome you desire.
• A Test Prep System. You have access to a 5-step system – the S.C.O.R.E.™ System – that you can follow to give your child the best possible chance to earn a top score.
Can you guarantee that my child will pass the test if we use your programs practice materials?
Since every testing situation is different, we cannot guarantee that using our practice materials will produce the desired test results for your child. We offer materials that parents can use to help a child prepare for specific tests or assessments; however, you, the parent, are responsible for practicing with your child in ways that will maximize your child’s chances of success.
Since 2010, students with yearly memberships who followed our 5-step TestingMom.com S.C.O.R.E. System™ saw the highest overall test score improvements. In our program, you will have access to training for the S.C.O.R.E System, which you can follow to help your child perform at his or her best.
Are your practice questions actual questions from old tests?
No. Questions on many tests do not change from year to year. You would never want to expose your child to questions from an actual test that your child may take in the future. Besides, those questions are protected by copyrights so we would never use them. We do offer questions that are modeled after the types of questions that are on different tests, but these are all original questions designed to give your child familiarity with what to expect on test day.
For best results, how long should I practice with my child each day?
For younger children, you should start by practicing about 10 minutes a day and gradually build up to 30 minutes. When your child is closer to the testing date, you want to be sure he or she can focus on doing practice test questions (or another educational activity) for up to an hour without stopping, because that’s the typical length of most tests. For older children (students in third grade and above), you can do practice questions together for up to half an hour each day.
Mixing up the tools you use with your child will help them practice for longer periods. So we recommend using a combination of printed questions, interactive questions, online and offline games to keep your child most engaged.