Houston Area Gifted and Talented Parent Webinar (Sept. 25, 2018 at 8:00 PM)
What’s On the Test? Understanding Gifted and Talented Program Testing and Admissions
Register below for the TestingMom.com Houston Parent Webinar on Sept. 25, 2018 at 8:00 PM CT.
If you’re a parent of a preschooler or early elementary school-aged child and feel overwhelmed or confused by the Houston and surrounding area’s gifted and talented program eligibility testing and admissions, please RSVP today for an informative webinar with our team of Houston experts.
We’ve got the resources to walk you through what you need to know, and our expertise has already helped thousands of kids improve their odds of getting into these highly competitive Houston area G&T programs — from HISD’s Vanguard program, to gifted programs in nearby school districts like Fort Bend, Katy, Spring Branch, Cy-Fair, Clear Creek, and more — we’ve been helping Houston area parents for six years, and we’d be happy to support you as well!
- Which different tests are given across the Houston area and surrounding suburbs?
- What types of questions will they ask your child?
- What are the most common mistakes children make during the test, and how can you help your child avoid them?
- How does testing differ by grade level?
- How can you prepare your child for testing without cramming or stressing – secrets and strategies for success!
- Q&A – We’ll leave time to answer your questions about the upcoming test.
Presenter: Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom, national best-selling author, testing authority and mother of two. Plus, you’ll hear from Linda, a parent expert on the different G/T programs in the Houston area on how she prepared her children to qualify and what you can do to help your own children do their very best when tested.