What’s on the CPS test?
Understanding CPS Gifted and Talented Testing! Register at bottom of page.
FREE Tele-seminar for NPN Parents!
Join Karen Quinn, best-selling author of The Ivy Chronicles and Testing for Kindergarten, co-founder of TestingMom.com, testing authority and mother of two as she helps you decode and understand CPS gifted and talented testing. If you’re a parent who is confused about CPS testing or you want to learn more about gifted and talented testing in Chicago this free tele-seminar is for you!
- 8pm on Monday, October 27, 2014 – dial in from your phone! (no computer needed)
- Register at the bottom of this page and you’ll receive the dial-in information.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this exclusive, live tele-seminar for NPN members:
- Testing secrets and strategies you can incorporate into your daily life with your child,
- Skills Assessed on Test for Regional Gifted Centers,
- Skills Assessed on Test for Classical Schools,
- How to help a shy or anxious child to perform his or her best,
- Tips for preparing for the test without cramming and stressing out,
- Live Q&A from the audience!
Karen Quinn has been a featured expert on school admissions on ABC’s 20/20 and The View and in the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Forbes, Redbook, Woman’s Day, and more. She is also the creator of IQ Fun Park – test prep disguised as fun!