› Back By Popular Demand – TestingMom.com Free Teleseminar for OLSAT Test
Back By Popular Demand – TestingMom.com Free Teleseminar for OLSAT Test
posted by Karen Quinn, The Testing Mom - January 12th, 2011
Back by popular demand! We’re having another free teleseminar this Thursday (Jan. 13) night at 8pm to answer more of your questions. Space is very limited so make sure you call in a few minutes early. ‘
Time: 8pm ET, this Thursday, Jan. 13
Call-in Number: email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the phone number!
During this teleseminar questions will be answered by testing authorities Karen Quinn, The Testing Mom, and Michael McCurdy, NYC Gifted and Talented Parent Expert. Questions answered during this very informative teleseminar:
- If I haven’t started preparing my child for the OLSAT test, what should I focus on between now and the time she’s tested?
- What are the pros and cons of speaking multiple languages to our child when it comes to the NYC gifted and talented testing? What is recommended for testing purposes?
- My child is shy? How do I get her comfortable with a stranger who gives her the OLSAT and WPPSI tests?
- My child has speech and motor development issues what should I do with gifted and talented esting?
- What do I do 2-3 days before my child takes the NYC gifted and talented program tests to make sure they are ready?
- What if the OLSAT test proctor thinks my child has been “prepped”? Does my child get disqualified?
- How long does the OLSAT test, ERB WPPSI and Stanford-Binet take? How long does it take to get OLSAT test results back and how do I see the test my child takes?
Share this article
Tell us about your experiences