› Free Tele-Seminar on Thursday, Jan. 6 at 9pm – Insider’s Guide to Gifted and Talenting Testing
Free Tele-Seminar on Thursday, Jan. 6 at 9pm – Insider’s Guide to Gifted and Talenting Testing
posted by Karen Quinn, The Testing Mom - August 8th, 2011
You are invited to our free tele-seminar tomorrow night (Thursday, Jan. 6) at 8pm eastern time. Email us at email@example.com to get the call-in information for the tele-seminar.
Here are a few of the questions Karen and Michael will cover during this “must attend” tele-seminar for any parent who has a child taking the tests in the next few months:
* If my child gets sick on the day of the NYC gifted and talented test what do I do?
* Does my child need to know how to hold a pencil and fill in the OLSAT answers himself?
* How long does the test take? What’s the difference between the Bracken and OLSAT test? How are they scored?
* Who gives the test to my child? Are they trained? Is my child alone with a complete stranger? She’s only 4 and I want to be in the room with her! What exactly happens on the gifted and talented test day?
* What if the test proctor thinks my child has been prepped for the Otis-Lennon School Abilities test? Does my child get disqualified?
* How do I see my child’s test after she takes the exam?
* What if my child doesn’t do well on the test? Do I have to wait another year?
* What precautions should a parent take if they are preparing a child for testing?
* Any many more questions answered!
If you have a particular question you’d like to ask for the tele-seminar please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the tele-seminar. We can’t promise we’ll answer your question due to the overwhelming response but we’ll do our best.
The call starts promptly at 8pm and there will be no recording available so you must call-in at 8pm! We are limited on the number of callers so make sure you dial-in early. We’ll be offering a special promotion at the end of the tele-seminar that you won’t want to miss!