› Here are your two free e-books!
Here are your two free e-books!
posted by Karen Quinn, The Testing Mom - January 24th, 2014
Thanks for attending our webinar! We hope you enjoyed it.
As promised here are your two free e-books!
- Kindergarten Readiness Survival Guide E-book (click here)
- If you have a preschooler who will be assessed in the future for gifted and talented or private school admissions, you’ll want to be sure that he has all the skills needed for kindergarten and testing readiness. Even if you plan to send your child to a local kindergarten that doesn’t require testing or if you plan to home school him, he will still need to master all of the skills covered in this guide to do well in school. For preschoolers, it is best to focus on skill building through play and everyday life interactions.The secret to helping your preschooler build the skills needed for testing and school is to keep your interactions fun and playful! We recommend that you devote a segment of time in each day to work on one particular skill that you read about in this guide. You can do practice questions together or you can try one of the games suggested as an “Everyday life” activity.
- Testing Survival Guide E-book (click here) – In this guide, we will explain the different types of tests children are given for school placement, show you samples of questions from various tests, tell you why it is important to prepare your child, and give you tips. The language you hear around testing sounds like a game of Scrabble –
- OLSAT® test,
- CogAT® test,
- BSRA™ test,
- GATE Testing,
- ERB, WPPSI®-III or IV,
- WISC®-IV, WNV™,
- Stanford-Binet® 4® or 5®,
- NNAT®-2 test, Naglieri®, KBIT™-2,
- Raven’s Matrices™, RIAS®,
- TAG testing,
- MAP® Testing,
- Woodcock-Johnson® III Tests of Achievement,
- G&T programs, the list of acronyms goes on and on
If you haven’t done so yet make sure you start with 100 free practice questions on our home page. If you want to learn more about the common core you can also read more about Common Core Standards Testing here.
Tell us about your experiences
The free e-books are not downloading.Please help.
Hi Jen – you need to make sure you are logged into the site to get the free e-books. Just click “member log-in” in the far upper right, then log-in. After that go back to your email and click the link to the ebooks. You will be able to download after you log -in .Thanks!
is this for ccat (Canadian cognitive ability test)
So you have to be a paying member to get these books? That’s misleading…
Hello – no, you don’t have to pay at all. You just need to sign-up for the 100 free questions and then access the free e-books. It’s all free!
Yes, you are right! Thanks for clarifying and thank you for the seminar and the books!
I was hoping to get transcript of. Seminar. Where can I get it? Thanks.
During the seminar it was mentioned that we would also find out how to get the list of the 25 attributes of a gifted child. Can you please advise how I would access this information.
all you have to do to get the transcript of the webinar which included the 25 attributes is to email them at that email address and tell them that you would also like the transcript and they will send it to you 🙂
so when i downloaded the ebook on survival it just came up with a bunch of jumbled signs and letters????
you need to create a login and sign in first to download a book
I got an e-mail after I registered and logged in but the e-mail did not have links for the 2 free e-books to download. The e-mail instead had a link for a free webinar
Where can I get the link for the 2 free e-books please?