› Fun OLSAT Practice Questions to Start The Day!
Fun OLSAT Practice Questions to Start The Day!
posted by Karen Quinn, The Testing Mom - November 30th, 2011
Here are some OLSAT practice questions to start the day with your little one!
- Top 1% membership – Option 2.
- Get 30% OFF – Use code: NewMember30 (click the red “Buy Now” icon at the very top of the page)
- Includes OVER 10,000 Practice Questions INSTANTLY!
- Private phone consultations with the Testing Mom to discuss your personal testing situation
- FREE Books! Karen’s Best-selling “The Ivy Chronicles” and “Testing for Kindergarten”
- FREE TestingMom.com pattern tiles
- $100 OFF the IQ Fun Park game – test prep disguised as FUN!
- And MORE!
- Top 5% Membership – Option 3
- Get 20% OFF – Use code: NewMember20 (click the red “Buy Now” icon at the very top of the page)
- Over 5,000 practice questions instantly
- Free book “Testing for Kindergarten”
- $25 OFF the IQ Fun Park Game – test prep disguised as FUN!
Parents, ask your little one: “Look at the shapes in the boxes across the rows and up and down the columns. Do you see how they are related to each other? Can you find the answer that goes in the empty box so the designs inside the rows and columns follow a pattern?”
#1. Pre-K to Kindergarten
#2. 1st Grade
#3. 2nd Grade
#4. 3rd Grade
OLSAT – Otis-Lennon School Ability Test®, Eighth Edition is a registered trademark of Pearson. Pearson is not affiliated with TestingMom.com, nor were they involved in the creation, production and do not endorse or sponsor these practice questions. Trademarks referring to specific test providers are used by TestingMom.com for nominative purposes only: such trademarks are solely the property of their respective owners.