› Tele-seminar Tonight – Your Back To School Questions Answered
Tele-seminar Tonight – Your Back To School Questions Answered
posted by Karen Quinn, The Testing Mom - August 16th, 2012
Tonight we’re having a Back to School Tele-seminar – Thursday, Aug. 16 at 9pm ET (8pm CT, 7pm MT, 6pm PT) – and I hope you can join.
We’ll address the most popular questions asked by our members and here are a few of the many questions we’ll answer:
* What new activities should I be doing with my child after school starts?
* We’ve been practicing all summer for the test this fall. Should I tell my daughter’s Kindergarten teacher we’re having her tested for gifted and talented? What’s the best approach to do this?
* My son took a 60 question OLSAT® practice test from your website. He scored 83% correct. What do you think of his performance ? I am just little curious. What should we do now?
* What tests should we focus on to help her be familiar with the format and questions being asked?
* My son usually shows no interest in doing the practice test if he runs into a difficult question. How to encourage him to continue? Also he does not like others to point out the mistake he makes. How to deal with this issue?
* And many more
*Live Q&A from the audience
*Special bonus for everyone attending