Watch the video above where Karen Quinn, the Test Mom, and best-selling author of “Ivy Chronicles” and “Testing for Kindergarten” explains how TestingMom.com helps you prepare your child for testing!
Welcome to TestingMom.com!
Already a TestingMom.com member? Log in here.
Not a member yet? To become a member follow these steps:
- Sign-up for 100 free practice questions on the bottom right of this page.
- After you sign up for your 100 free questions, you will be taken to a page where you can view the 100 free practice questions and you can then select one of our 5 memberships to gain INSTANT access OVER 20,000 practice questions(Pre-K to 6th grade) – YES, TWENTY THOUSAND! We have a membership for every parent and every budget – starting at only $1 for 7 days!
- Details on our membership packages and number of practice questions for each test.
- Here’s a list of our FAQs for TestingMom.com
The free sample questions you’ll receive are appropriate for Pre-K, Kindergarten, first grade, second grade, third grade, fourth grade, fifth grade and sixth grade and modeled after the following tests:
- Bracken™ – BSRA™ practice test questions
- CogAT® practice test questions
- ERB – CTP® (Comprehensive Testing Program®)
- KBIT™-2 (Kaufman™) practice test questions
- ITBS® – Iowa Tests of Basic Skills®
- Naglieri® (NNAT®-2) practice test questions
- OLSAT® practice test questions,
- Raven’s™ Matrices practice test questions
- Reynolds® (RIAS®) practice test questions
- Stanford-Binet® 5 practice test questions
- WISC®-IV practice test questions
- Woodcock-Johnson® practice test questions
- WPPSI®-III-ERB practice test questions
The Bracken™ – BSRA™, CogAT®, ERB – CTP®, KBIT™-2 (Kaufman™), ITBS® – Iowa Tests of Basic Skills®, Naglieri® (NNAT®-2), OLSAT®, Raven’s™ Matrices, Reynolds® (RIAS®), Stanford-Binet®, WISC®-IV, Woodcock-Johnson®, and WPPSI®-III-ERB are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective publisher(s), or their affiliate(s), or their licensors. TestingMom.com is not affiliated with nor related to the aforementioned publishers or their affiliates (the “Publishers”). The Publishers do not sponsor or endorse any TestingMom.com product, nor have TestingMom.com products or services been reviewed, certified, or approved by the Publishers. Trademarks referring to specific test providers are used by TestingMom.com for nominative purposes only and such trademarks are solely the property of their respective owners.