OLSAT Tutoring Online: 1-on-1 with Test Experts
Introducing Online OLSAT Tutoring Sessions
In addition to our OLSAT test prep subscription, Testing Mom is now proud to offer one-on-one OLSAT tutoring sessions. Testing Mom’s expert tutors – selected and trained by Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom – will help your child master the different types of verbal, nonverbal, figural, and quantitative reasoning questions specific to the OLSAT.
A personalized study plan tailored to your child’s strengths and weaknesses will be formulated by our OLSAT experts to help ensure your child’s testing success. Watch the video below to see how our program works.
How does our Online Tutoring work?
Your child’s first tutoring session is a complete diagnostic:
- Allows us to evaluate your child’s strengths and weaknesses for each of the sections of the test.
- Simulates how your child would perform if the test were given that day.
- Plays a big part of the “prep and practice” homework we give in between sessions.
- Evaluates the child’s test taking skills for focus, listening, paying attention and following directions.
- Builds a customized roadmap for tutoring based upon the results of the diagnostic.
How our online tutoring program works:
- Your child logs-in to our online video conferencing system via a laptop or tablet (iPad) at the scheduled time to meet with the tutor.
- The tutor is able to see and speak with your child while sharing screens for optimal interaction.
- During each session, we help your child develop pacing and time management techniques. As your child learns the material, the tutor teaches effective strategies to finish the test on time and accurately.
- At the end of each session, you’ll receive an email with a summary report of the session and “prep and practice” homework to work on before the next session.
A customized curriculum is delivered specific to your child’s needs. All curriculum has been put together by Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom, along with PhDs and other educational professionals in our flagship Testing Mom Tutoring Center in New York City.
Seasoned tutors in preparing for gifted and talented testing are teaching your child. Our tutors have extensive experience in working with young children to help with their cognitive skills development. Each tutor has been trained and certified by Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom. Many of our tutors have administered gifted tests across the country.
Your child will take a full diagnostic where we analyze your child’s strengths and weaknesses. We do an item analysis and then design the curriculum based on your child’s areas of needs in each subtest.
“Prep and Practice”:
Activities and assignments are given to your child for in between each tutoring session.
Our affordable online tutoring program is available 7 days a week from the comfort of your own home. Your child only needs a laptop or tablet with internet access. Each session is 30 minutes and you’ll receive an email with a summary of the session.
To learn more about our premier one-on-one online tutoring for the OLSAT, schedule a call with one of our experts:
Looking for more resources to help your child approach the OLSAT with confidence? TestingMom.com can help with:
- Hundreds of OLSAT practice questions for every grade level that cover all 21 question types.
- A customizable program based on your child’s grade level and upcoming tests, so you can target your child’s prep for maximum improvement.
- Interactive practice with 30+ games from top educational publishers to strengthen your child’s overall skills like math, language arts, science, social studies and more.
- A Parent Success Team to help you if you need a little advice or if you get stuck.
- Over 100,000 practice questions for the most popular tests for Pre-K to 8th Grade, including gifted and talented, private school admissions, state tests and more—all for one low price.
- Parent resources to help you easily navigate your child’s testing process.