What is the TerraNova Test?
There are a number of different TerraNova tests, a commonly given achievement test to students across the country. TerraNova tests have set the bar for the highest standards in research, item reliability and validity, and technical quality.
Breakdown for the TerraNova Tests
- Reading – Oral Comprehension, Basic Understanding, Analyze Text, Evaluate and Extend Meaning, Reading and Writing Strategies and Introduction to Print
- Language – Sentence Structure, Writing Strategies, Editing Skills
- Mathemetics – Number and Number Relations, Computation and Numerical Estimation, Operation Concepts, Measurement, Geometry and Spatial Sense, Data Analysis, Statistics, and Probability, Patterns, Functions, Algebra, Problem Solving and Reasoning, and Communication
- Science – Science Inquiry, Physical Science, Life Science, Earth and Space Science, Science and Technology, Personal and Social Perspectives in Science and History and Nature of Science
- Social Studies – Geographic Perspectives, Historical and Cultural Perspectives, Civics & Government Perspectives and Economic Perspectives