A Fun Way to Build Gifted-Style CogAT Thinking On the Go!
TestingMom.com Gifted Testing Flash Cards for CogAT® Form 7 & 8 include 72 cards covering over 200 questions and learning activities for the 3rd Grade level of the Cognitive Abilities Test to reinforce each concept through playful parent-child interaction.
Strengthen Skills for Early Testing
Teach children the verbal, quantitative and non-verbal concepts they need for gifted and talented and achievement test preparation and answering questions on the Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT)!
Improve your child’s skills in:
- Verbal Analogies
- Sentence Completion
- Verbal Classification
- Number Analogies
- Number Puzzles
- Number Series
- Figure Matrices
- Paper Folding
- Figure Classification
Open the Package and Let the Fun Begin!!
Our Gifted Testing CogAT Form 7 & 8 Flash Cards include 72 cards with over 200 questions total. You’ll enjoy hours of play and learning. If the cards get dirty, just wipe them off – the smudge proof finish makes them easy to clean.
Master School Success!
- Not just for students applying to gifted programs or taking the CogAT Test – these flash cards cover the vocabulary, math and non-verbal abilities all children are expected to demonstrate for 3rd Grade readiness and success.
- You’ll enjoy over 200 questions and activities for hours of educational fun. Engage your children in learning with these colorful flashcards featuring our signature entertaining characters and create a powerful bond with your child by learning while playing together! When paired with a TestingMom.com paid subscription available on our website, you will have all of the necessary tools at your disposal to best prepare your child for the CogAT or any other test that he or she might face.
Provides Hours of Offline Fun!
- Offers you and your child the chance to play and learn together while reducing screen time. Go through the flash cards with your child to practice listening skills, and then reinforce these abilities by asking your child similar questions throughout the day for lasting learning.
- If the cards ever get dirty, you can easily wipe them off – the smudge proof finish makes them easy to clean.
Build a Strong Foundation for a Lifetime Love of Learning
- 90% of your child’s brain develops in the first 5 1/2 years of life. Take advantage of those critical early years!
- Engage your children in learning with these colorful flash cards featuring our signature entertaining characters
- Reduce screen time with an entertaining option for offline play
- Understand the skills your child needs so you can help reinforce them and encourage growth on a daily basis
- Take the flash cards anywhere you go – to Grandma’s house, on a road trip, to a restaurant – for on-the-go learning and fun
- Create a powerful bond with your child by learning and playing together
Gifted CogAT Form 7 & 8 Flash Cards are only available through TestingMom.com —
and there’s nothing else like them on the market!
You’ll enjoy over 200 questions and activities for hours of listening and following directions fun. Engage your children in learning with these colorful flashcards featuring our signature entertaining characters and create a powerful bond with your child by learning while playing together! When paired with a TestingMom.com paid subscription available on our website, you will have all of the necessary tools at your disposal to best prepare your child for any test that he or she might face.
Created by Experts, Loved by Kids!!
These flash cards were developed by Karen Quinn, author of Testing for Kindergarten, and the TestingMom.com educational team. While tutoring 4 and 5-year-olds for the OLSAT® verbal test, Karen realized that most young kids don’t have a firm grasp of the concepts being assessed. She knew bright, colorful cards would help her teach this vocabulary in a fun, effective way. She couldn’t find any in stores or online, so she created them for you and your family!
TestingMom.com has already helped 400,000+ kids score higher on their assessments to open up a world of opportunities through playing our fun, educational games.
Our Gifted Testing Flash Cards can do the same for your child!
Plus, if you already own the IQ Fun Pack, these Gifted Testing flash cards will bring your family hours more of fun when playing with the game board! Just use these flashcards instead of the online interface to generate questions while playing Side 1 of the game board!
Use Gifted Testing Flash Cards in place of the online interface to generate questions while playing side 1 of the IQ Fun Pack game board!
“I really love these flash cards. They are brightly colored with silly characters that made my little Sophie laugh when she played with them. Each card teaches a few concepts/vocabulary that all young children need to master – words like first, second, third/top, middle, bottom/above, below, between/inside, outside/on, off/high, low/up, down, sideways/over, under/beginning, end, and much more.
Also, there are questions you can ask your child on the back of each card, so they’ll keep you and your little one busy for a long time. The cards are portable and will be great to use when traveling this summer. When I went through them with Sophie, I let her keep all the cards she knew – I kept the others. In the end, she had more than I did, so she won! Yay! She loves to win. I highly recommend these cards.” Reading Fool.
“I’m a former teacher and now homeschool mom. I’ve seen a bunch of curriculum and I’ve bought a bunch. These are worth it. Truly.” Mindy Brooke Franklin
“TestingMom is really trying hard to make teaching our precious ones as easy as possible. I’ve used their website and it works great at achieving those objectives for 3.5 year olds and up. I highly recommend that route for the older age group ready for their first big test. For the tougher scenarios, you really need to go back to basics with flash cards and tangible objects. These cards help a bit on their first try at teaching kids basic concepts. If they’re ever coming up with a second edition, some more details that delineate the age group for the type of question on the back of the flash card might help parents focus on what is necessary.
Overall, it’s far better than going at it alone since parents are not the test takers. My first child was easy to set up and practice a little bit daily, but my second one is a disaster trying to even get some of the basics such as sitting still and pointing right.
In any event, listen to TestingMom’s advice and work on it as closely as possible, and don’t deviate from it to succeed. My advice is to spend a lot of time and be creative to make this exercise fun. We were one of the very few very lucky ones to have a child pass the test with an almost perfect score and got selected by a lottery to attend one of the few CityWide schools, so we have a foggy idea how much work is needed.” Amazon Customer
“Great way to identify skills we have mastered and those we still need to work on. The cards are easy to use and can be used over and over again.” kjc0906