Gifted Learning Flash Cards Bundle (Set 2): Kindergarten-in-A-Box includes Verbal Concepts, General Knowledge, Spatial Concepts, Social Emotional Learning
- Teach children the concepts they need for gifted and talented, GATE, Kindergarten Readiness and achievement test preparation for tests such as OLSAT, CogAT, NNAT, ITBS (IOWA), WPPSI, Stanford-Binet, AABL, Woodcock Johnson, TerraNova, KBIT, and more!
- These cards will strengthen your child’s abilities in these areas: math reasoning, counting, adding, subtracting, relativity, word problems, simple measurement, verbal and non-verbal thinking, analogies, patterning, sequencing, classifying, creative thinking, working, short and long-term memory, listening, paying attention, concentration, focus, and more!
- 4 sets of cards — Including Social Emotional Learning, Spatial Concepts, General Knowledge, and Verbal Concepts — over 370 flash cards and 1,500+ questions, puzzles and learning challenges for hours of off-line fun!
- Not just for students applying to gifted programs – these flash cards cover concepts all children are expected to master for Pre-K to Kindergarten readiness and success.
- Important note: the set contains THE SAME TestingMom.com Verbal Concepts, General Knowledge, Spatial Concepts, Social Emotional Learning Pre-K to K flash cards that are sold separately.
TestingMom.com Gifted Learning Flash Cards Bundle – Kindergarten-In-A-Box includes 288 cards covering over 700 total questions, puzzles and learning activities to reinforce each concept through playful parent-child interaction.
NOTE: These are not available for international orders if ordered through our TestingMom.com store. If you are international, please order through our Amazon store.
Improve your child’s:
- Counting, Adding and Subtracting
- Number Recognition
- Word Problems
- Simple Equations
- Early Fractions
- Following Directions
- Working Memory
- Focus and Attention
- Receptive Language
Strengthen Skills for Early Testing
Teach children the concepts they need for gifted and talented and achievement test preparation and answering questions on tests of quantitative reasoning such as the CogAT, OLSAT, WPPSI, WISC, Stanford-Binet, AABL, ITBS, Bracken, KBIT, TerraNova and more!
Hours of Offline Fun
Offers you and your child the chance to play and learn together while reducing screen time. Go through the flash cards with your child to learn each concept, then reinforce them throughout the day for lasting learning.
Master School Success
Included are all the easy-to-hard concepts Pre-K to Kindergartners need to master for testing and school success. On the back of each card, you’ll find additional questions to ask your child to deepen his or her understanding of each concept.
You’ll enjoy hundreds of additional questions total for hours of play and learning. Engage your children in learning with these colorful flash cards featuring our signature entertaining characters and create a powerful bond with your child by learning and playing together!