TerraNova Practice Questions by Grade
The TerraNova is broken down into several subtests in order to generate a complete picture of the student’s performance level. These subjects consist of reading, language, mathematics, science, social studies and listening.
- Reading: Oral Comprehension, Basic Understanding, Analyze Text, Evaluate and Extend Meaning, Reading and Writing Strategies and Introduction to Print
- Language: Sentence Structure, Writing Strategies, Editing Skills
- Mathematics: Number and Number Relations, Computation and Numerical Estimation, Operation Concepts, Measurement, Geometry and Spatial Sense, Data Analysis, Statistics, and Probability, Patterns, Functions, Algebra, Problem Solving and Reasoning, and Communication
- Science: Science Inquiry, Physical Science, Life Science, Earth and Space Science, Science and Technology, Personal and Social Perspectives in Science and History and Nature of Science
- Social Studies:Geographic Perspectives, Historical and Cultural Perspectives, Civics & Government Perspectives and Economic Perspectives
TestingMom.com offers practice questions and materials for the TerraNova Test for Kindergarten – 8th grade. View sample questions below: